Performance and versatility
Streamlined design. Startling performance. Bose® 161™ speakers are a versatile option for both music and film listening. They work with your stereo receiver, but can also serve as front or surround speakers in a component home cinema setup.
- Component speakers that connect to a stereo or home cinema receiver
- Twiddler® drivers use proprietary technology to generate more air movement from a small enclosure for rich low-frequency sound
- Custom mounting brackets included for additional placement options
- These small bookshelf stereo speakers provide balanced stereo sound that rivals much larger stereo speakers. An Articulated Array® speaker design uses precisely positioned drivers inside the speaker cabinet to provide a large, consistent sound field. This means you get broader, more even sound throughout the listening area.
- If you’re a component-minded home cinema enthusiast, these sleek speakers are also ideal for front or rear speakers. Custom mounting brackets are included to increase placement options throughout your home.
Articulated Array® speaker design with precisely positioned drivers provides a large, consistent sound field.
Stereo Everywhere® speaker performance produces balanced stereo sound over a wide area. The result of proprietary Bose™ technologies, these stereo speakers let you enjoy balanced sound throughout the listening area, unlike conventional home audio speakers that radiate sound mostly in a single direction.
Twiddler® drivers use proprietary technology to generate more air movement from a small enclosure. They deliver the kind of performance you'd expect from much larger speakers, making it possible to enjoy rich, low-frequency sound from smaller speakers.
Home cinema expansion capable for cinema-like sound—and a seamless home cinema design—when you combine this product with a centre channel speaker and any Direct/Reflecting® speaker system.
Magnetically shielded speakers allow for speaker placement in close proximity to your TV without interfering with the picture quality.
Syncom® computer tested to ensure one of the highest levels of quality and reliability in the audio industry.
Custom brackets included for easy installation and flexible placement possibilities.