Bose® 191 flush-mount speakers blend into your room so beautifully, only their noteworthy performance will remind you they're there. Install them in your wall, connect to your stereo or surround sound components, and enjoy wide, spacious sound coverage.
- Spacious, natural sound from two 2.5" full-range drivers
- Includes round and rectangular grilles to match décor
- They’re music to your ears—and easy on your eyes, thanks to proprietary Bose technologies. An Articulated Array® speaker design uses precisely positioned drivers inside the speaker cabinet to provide a large, consistent sound field. This means you get broader, more even sound throughout the listening area.
- A proprietary ported enclosure delivers smooth, consistent low notes. This innovative built-in speaker design compensates for unpredictable environments behind walls that can diminish performance, and also prevents sound from radiating directly into adjoining rooms.
- Use as in-wall surround sound speakers with your home theater components or your stereo system. These flush mount speakers are unobtrusive and easy to install. Both rectangular and round grilles are included so you can use either, according to your preference. You can even paint the grilles to match your decor
Stereo Everywhere® speaker performance produces balanced stereo sound over a wide area, unlike conventional home audio speakers that radiate sound mostly in a single direction.
Articulated Array® speaker design with two precisely positioned full-range drivers (2.5") provides consistent, lifelike sound over a large listening area.
Proprietary ported enclosure technology ensures consistent performance regardless of space behind wall. Produces cleaner and deeper low-frequency performance and ensures that lower frequencies are mainly directed into the intended listening area, not into adjoining rooms.
Rectangular and round speaker grilles included in every box so you can choose to install the shape that best blends into your décor.
Paintable grille frames and grilles make it easy to match your décor. Install flush to your wall for a finished, hidden-speaker look.
Ease of installation with enclosure that balances easily in your wall during placement. This allows convenient use of both hands to connect the speaker wire and complete the installation.