- Wall-to-wall stereo from a single speaker
- Alexa voice control built right in
- Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth®
- Control with voice, touch, or app
- Eight-mic array for superior voice pickup
- Six presets for one-touch access to music
- More features coming soon — like AirPlay 2
- Works with other Bose smart speakers & soundbars
- Personalized Bose Music app
- Color LCD display shows what’s playing
- Software updates will add new features
- Triple Black or Luxe Silver
The Bose Home Speaker 500 fills any room with powerful sound. Inside the speaker, two custom drivers point in opposite directions to bounce sound off the walls, creating a soundstage wider than any other smart speaker.
You get voice control from Alexa built in, which puts millions of songs, Internet radio, playlists, and more at the tip of your tongue. And when the music’s playing loud, the Bose Home Speaker 500 will still hear you. Just under the top is a custom-designed eight-microphone array for superior voice pickup. But control doesn’t stop at just voice — tap the top controls to play, pause, or skip tracks, or manage it all from the Bose Music app.
When it comes to what you want to hear, there are plenty of options, too. Access integrated music services like Spotify® and Amazon Music at the touch of a button. You can set up to six different presets for playlists, Internet radio stations, and more. Or, connect over Bluetooth® to play anything from your phone or tablet. And with Alexa, music is just the beginning. You have access to things like weather reports and news headlines. If you want to hear something, just ask. Plus, future software updates will add new features — like Apple AirPlay 2.
It looks as good as it sounds, with a seamless anodized aluminum body that gives the speaker a refined finish. The Bose Home Speaker 500 is part of a new Bose family of smart speakers and soundbars designed to grow with you, so you can enjoy more music in more rooms. Available in Triple Black or Luxe Silver.