Sony FE 12-24mm F4 G, for outstanding image quality in a compact, lightweight ultra wide-angle zoom.
- Excellent image-wide resolution and clarity in 12mm ultra wide angle at all apertures, in an extremely lightweight lens.
- G Lens optical design with 17 optical elements, Super ED and ED glass and Nano AR coating for outstanding bokeh quality and extreme resolution
- Fast, precise and accurate autofocus using a Direct Drive SuperSonic Motor, with a dust and moisture resistant construction.
- Flare and ghosting are minimized with a Nano AR Coating even when shooting wide-angle landscapes with the sun near or in the image.
- Quiet AF, a constant F4 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range, and a responsive manual focus ring make this lens ideal for movies as well as stills.
Ultra Wide for Dynamic Spatial Expression
This compact 12-24mm ultra wide-angle zoom lens features the shortest focal lengths available in any full-frame E-mount lens, with stunning corner-to-corner G Lens resolution at all apertures. It is an excellent choice for dynamic landscape and architecture photography. Outstanding mobility and quiet, fast, precise autofocus make it ideal for shooting movies as well as stills.
High resolution at ultra wide angles
Refined ultra wide-angle optics capture expansive scenes with outstanding resolution and clarity.
Compact, lightweight, and mobile
A new design significantly reduces overall length and front element size while maintaining the highest possible optical performance. And it weighs a mere 565 grams (20 oz.).
Fast, quiet AF for stills and movies
This lens features an advanced inner-focus mechanism driven by Sony’s Direct Drive SSM (DDSSM) system for fast, accurate AF lock-on as well as smooth, quiet operation.
Fingertip control and high reliability
A customisable focus hold button provides extra control versatility, while dust and moisture resistant1 design means reliable operation even in challenging conditions.