Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 G Master lens. A large-aperture wide-angle zoom for incredible perspectives with stunning corner-to-corner resolution.
- 2 glass XA elements (extreme aspherical), 3 Aspherical and 2 ED glass (extra low dispersion) that minimize chromatic aberration and effectively control distortion.
- An 11-blade circular aperture and 2 XA elements achieve smooth, beautiful bokeh as well as ultra high resolution unique to G master lenses.
- Direct Drive SSM (DDSSM) unit ensures precise, fast, quiet autofocus, with a dust and moisture resistant construction.
- Nano AR Coating cuts reflections for improved clarity and contrast.
- A focus hold button, manual focus ring, and AF/MF switch provide extra on-lens control for smooth, efficient operation in a wide range of situations.
Explore the world in wide-angle detail
G Master performance in a wide-angle F2.8 16-35mm zoom offers a wealth of opportunities to capture subjects in creative new ways. No matter what zoom setting or focus distance you shoot at, this lens delivers consistently superb resolution from corner-to-corner, with stunning background bokeh when required. A compact, lightweight design makes it manageable for active shooting.
High corner-to-corner resolution
Uncompromised optical design achieves extremely high corner-to-corner resolution and contrast for landscape, architecture, and other expansive subjects.
Gorgeous background bokeh
Shoot close at F2.8 to capture sharp subjects with dynamic, painterly backgrounds consisting of delightfully smooth bokeh.
A perfect balance of resolution and bokeh
An advanced optical design that includes two Sony XA (extreme aspherical) elements achieves outstanding resolution, low distortion, and smooth, beautiful bokeh.
Light and compact for high mobility
Class-leading size and weight reductions make this 680-gram lens an ideal match for compact E-mount bodies, providing an eminently portable, easily manageable system.