An entirely renewed image sensor and image processing system further enhance image quality. Improved overall AF performance, high-speed continuous shooting of up to 10 fps, 4K movie recording capability, and operability that has been dramatically upgraded from the α7 II allow more decisive moments to be captured.
- 24.2MP 35mm full-frame CMOS sensor with back-illuminated design
- Sensitivity range up to ISO 51200 (expandable to ISO 50-204800 for stills)
- Fast Hybrid AF with 693 phase-detection and 425 contrast-detection AF points
- High-speed continuous shooting of up to 10 fps with AF/AE tracking
- 4K HDR movie recording capability